Forum

Is PhiGolf server down?

I am trying to play PhiGolf, which worked fine last evening. The screen gets stuck on the white loading screen, so I uninstalled and reinstalled the app on my tablet. The internet connection is fine since I can watch YouTube and Netflix on the same tablet. After reinstalling the app, it asks a couple of permissions and the location of the server. I agreed with the permission and selected 'global' server since I'm in the USA. After clicking 'okay' the screen says 'Phigolf service is being checked. Please use it later.' In other words, I cannot play at all (even local games that don't need internet connection). Does it mean that the server is down? Why am I getting this message? Any solutions? I've had Phigolf for a long time, and this is the first time getting this error. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!
steelchamp steelchamp · 2023-11-11 23:01 · Views 1362
2023-11-11 23:01

Now it works as normal after hours of error message. I guess they were doing some kind of server maintenance or something. I wish they designed it to have at least the local games work without connecting to the server. The local games don't need internet, so it should work even when you cannot connect to the server. It was Saturday evening here in the East Coast, and I had friends over hoping to play a round of golf.

2023-11-11 23:01

Sorry for your inconvenience.

There was an urgent maintenance due to a little problem on our server on Saturday.

and thank you for your suggestion. We will pass it on to our development department.

en_USEnglish
    Your Cart
    Your cart is empty